21 December 2016

Berlin is everywhere, even in UB!




At first I thought, okay, this is coincidence! Then I thought okay…what? And then I said I okay, there is NO NEED to feel homesick in Ulaanbaatar, because Berlin is encountering you everywhere. Well, not really everywhere, but everytime you least expect it.





I found out that Берлин (Berlin) is simply a fast food chain. The shops are spreaded all over town, but still everytime I’m passing it, I smile to myself, because I think, okay…they have to choose a name which attracts people to come have their dinner there. I’m happy that Mongolian people find “Berlin” is fancy enough to do so. What a shame, I never actually ate out there, but I gotta do so soon. I believe, there is nothing that refers to the city except for the name, but I’m curious anyway.


2 comments: